Home Latest Sri Reddy survey on who’s AP’s next CM!

Sri Reddy survey on who’s AP’s next CM!

SHARE

Elections in AP ended. Entire country is discussing on who would win the election. The state saw a triangular fight. While Telugu brothers are saying that CBN will be CM again, YCP activists are singing new song ‘Vacchadu Jagan…Ayyadu CM.’ Jana Sena cadres too are not staying behind and are rising heat on social media saying Pawan is going to become CM and clean up the political dirt in the state.

Meanwhile there is no stopping of the betters who are indulging in betting on who would be the next CM of AP.

Amidst all this controversial Sri Reddy is here with analysis and prediction on who has the chance to become Chief Minister of the state. Saying that CBN is experienced, Sri Reddy said that though CBN tried to do something despite lack of Centre’s support. She added that there are also people who are tired and vexed of the CBN’s false promises and corruption. He said this will be plus for Jagan. She said Jagan’s padayatra also took him close to people and this should help the party and Jagan in a big way. Sri Reddy gave YSRCP 60% chance and Chandrababu 40% chance in the elections. Watch her analysis if you didn’t as yet: